Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you like the name Maisie Belle?

or Maisie Rae?



I think it has that southern female twist on it, where it's cutesy but ages well.Do you like the name Maisie Belle?Im not very keen on it, Im afraid. Its the Belle bit does sound like a ship or a sailing boat. I like Maisie and I quite like Maisie Rae. But I suppose it depends where you are from and what other names are around you. Take care XXDo you like the name Maisie Belle?
I don't think it ages well. It's cute on toddlers and as you say, it fits a sweet old granny but what about when she's in college and has to introduce herself as Maisie? Or meeting someone in a bar, or applying for a job, or writing it on her marriage certificate? "Maise" isn't a very flattering nickname, either, and somehow it makes me think of a mouse.Do you like the name Maisie Belle?Yes, Maisie Belle is cute as he... ;)
Yeah it's a really cute name! :)Do you like the name Maisie Belle?My baby due next month is going to be called



Maisie Heather



I obviously like Maisie, but not the middle names.Do you like the name Maisie Belle?
I don't really like the name Maisie.. it sounds quite too Flowery.. and yes it does also sound too Geriatric..
Where I'm from, if there was somebody called Maise Belle she sure as hell would get a hard time off other kids in school.Do you like the name Maisie Belle?
I don't like Maisie but I agree that it has a southern twist to it. Which I think is nice. I also like Belle. very cute
Maisie Belle - Gorgeous
i love Maise Belle! it sounds amazing also it does age well so it wouldnt sound out of place ever! good luck!
No, it reminds me of a cartoon character and not in a good way.
Maisie Rae
Maisie Belle is pretty!!!
maisie belle is much better its more cute :)
both sound like a name for a boat.
It sounds like a name for a cow, and doesn't age well at all.
i like maisie but not the middle names
Na, I hate it; the name is rubbish.

Sorry.
No
LOVE IT!!!!
i like maisie, kinda...but not the belle...or rae..

No comments:

Post a Comment