Saturday, February 18, 2012

XF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?

will they be missed?XF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?YES there were amazing gona miss them x factor wont be the same :( really hope they stay together as a groupXF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?
Nah I'm not bothered or disappointed at all, I thought they were alright, certainly not my favourites but there was something about them that gave me a thought of "we're totally going to split up if we don't win the competition" attitude.XF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?No because they were not going to win it, but compared to Wagner and some of the others, they should have stuck around for a little longer.
Nope but I'll be bothered if they get the McDonalds checkout job instead of me at the interview tomorrow.XF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?Only Simon.



He now only has One Direction -perhaps he'll put his ALL into them now and they could win - it's time a group wonXF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?
Aww I thought they were quite good last night. There are others that should have gone instead.
I didn't really rate Belle Amie, so no I'm not bothered that they have gone.XF - Is anyone that bothered that Belle Amie got the boot?
Don't care buddy.
naah i'm not bothered. they were awful. :L
nah they weren't good at all

No comments:

Post a Comment