Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?

This is my #14 favorite girl name!!!



Please be honest, but not rude, thanks!!!What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?Very pretty and sophisticated. Olivia is a classic, Belle makes it more girly. I like it.What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?
I love the name Olivia, but not so much Belle. But the combo is short, sweet, and simple. Although, something about it throws me off.



I'd rate it a: 7 or 8/10



:)What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?It's pretty and sophisticated :)
I think it's adorable! And anyways who cares what anyone else would think!What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?Pretty name. Not a big fan of the name Belle, but it goes good with Olivia.What do you think of the name Olivia Belle?
I think its a good name that is my grandmas names olivia
Luv this xxWhat do you think of the name Olivia Belle?
thats a realllly cute name! :)
great name

No comments:

Post a Comment