Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Using Garnier Belle Colour Pre-Lightener on dark brown hair to go blonde?

My hair is naturally a medium brown. I dyed it dark brown a few months ago but I want to go a honey blonde. If I use Garnier Belle Colour Pre-Lightener (Or any other pre-lightener you suggest) on my hair and then dye it blonde will that work? I REALLY want to go blonde but I have no idea what I'm doing haha! Please don't suggest a salon, too much money. HELP MEE!!Using Garnier Belle Colour Pre-Lightener on dark brown hair to go blonde?It will turn orange, i guarantee it. From experience; go to a salon and get it done, regardless of the price, because if you do it yourself and it turns orange (which it will), you'll need to go to a salon to get it fixed anyway. Prelighteners should only be used on natural blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment