Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?

I love the way it sounds but i think she might be teased for how unusual it is.....



it means 'already beautiful' and i think it makes sense because its important for a girl to know she's already beautiful without all the cosmetics and without the fashionable clothes, and she doesnt need people telling her she's beautiful.



what do u think of the name?



BTW it can also be the variant: Deja-Belle.. if you prefer?Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?The problem with this name is its too much like Deja Vu which is a really dumb thing to name your kid and is what most people will associate the name with, not the idea behind it that you think of. Its very silly even though I kinda like the idea. You don't have to put that in her name though just raise her like that and she will get it.



Also you'd kinda have to spell it Deja-Belle, 'daja' doesn't mean 'already' in French or any other language as far as I know? So Daja would be pointless IMO plus she'd still get the teasing just from having it pronounced like that. She would definitely get teased.Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?
find anotherIs Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?I think it would be a great nickname for staying in your family. I, personally, dislike when people make up names. Perhaps her name could be Isabelle or Anabelle or something like that?
I don't like it. Just remember, even though they are called 'baby names', they will have those names for the rest of their life until they die. Don't be cruel and give them a name that is silly. Sorry.Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?How is it pronounced?



And no offence but I do think it sounds silly and she probabley will get teased for it :(Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?
I like Deja-Belle...





But I would add a note to all of her teachers to call her Belle...she might get made fun of cause of the "Deja"...
I love Belle but by itself!!!!!Is Daja-Belle a silly name for a baby girl?
no.

i dont like it

sorry

Isabelle or belle is nice on its own

daja or deja maybe a middle?
Deja-Belle reminds me of Deja-vu. Once the kids in her class learn about deja-vu, they will annoy her with it for a while.



Daja-Belle has a bit of an oriental flavor to it.



The name's meaning and the thought behind it is cute, but I think its a bit of a mouthful for the playground. Maybe name her something else with a similar meaning, or shorten it to "Belle". Then, when she is older you can tell her the story of why you chose her name, and she'll be thankful that she won't have to deal with so much teasing for having such a unique name.



Good luck in picking the right name ;)
Right when I heard it I thought of Daja-vu, and maybe other kids might if she gets teased.



What about names that mean beautiful like:

Aerilyn

Ayanna

Arabella

Callia

Callie
I was going to name my baby Deja KAILANI.............whhich is an awesome name...........that sounds better than Deja Belle....and BTW my last name is Bell.....u know how much we got made fun of cuz of that last name?,,,,,LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment