Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Does La Belle Vie use guns or needles for ear piercing?

hi i am going to get my cartilage pierced today. I heard that it is not safe to use the 'guns' on cartilage because it will shatter it. So yeah does La Belle Vie use guns or needles? Also, what side should I get pierced? Thanks!!Does La Belle Vie use guns or needles for ear piercing?If the store is like Claires or Icing, they probably use guns. I'd go in and ask. If not, find another piercing place or tattoo parlour that pierces with needles, and get it done there. My first cartilage piercing was done with a gun - and it took literally a year and a half to fully heal.



And with what side you want, consider things like what side you sleep on. It'll look the same either way, just on a different side of your head. Do what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment