Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ill he I'm disneyworld this Friday till next Friday and I wanna meet belle from beauty and the beasts belle?

Where is she usually I met her before in the France pavilioom in epcot but she had theblue dress ok where can I meet her wearing the yellow dress?Ill he I'm disneyworld this Friday till next Friday and I wanna meet belle from beauty and the beasts belle?Book dinner at Akershus in Epcot and you will meet Belle in her ballgown first and have a photo taken, then after you have been seated you will meet other princesses in their gowns also. We had Aurora in her pink dress, Ariel in her green ballgown, Cinderella, and rather randomly, Alice! You can also meet her at Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast or lunch, but you need to make reservations for that 180 days in advance and even then you're lucky if you get a table! You should call and make reservations for Akershus as soon as you can and check that Belle is still there, but she was last June and I know of several people who have been since as she was still there greeting people as you come in. Hope that helps and have a great trip!Ill he I'm disneyworld this Friday till next Friday and I wanna meet belle from beauty and the beasts belle?The problem with the dinner that Hannah is talking about is that the characters change and are never guaranteed. So I agree with her, that is the best place to meet Belle in the yellow dress. I have only seen her wearing the blue dress when she is out in the parks. However, remember that even if you book that meal, it is possible that she won't be there that day. She is normally there, but not always. And Disney will not guarantee characters at meals. They won't tell you if she is supposed to be there.



So I guess if I were you, I would go ahead and book that meal, but just remember that it is possible that she won't be there. Probably she will, but don't let it ruin your trip if not.Ill he I'm disneyworld this Friday till next Friday and I wanna meet belle from beauty and the beasts belle?We saw Belle in her yellow dress at the breakfast at Askerhaus. No they won't guarantee who will be there that day, but our thoughts on why she was the one that was there was because she has the biggest dress and she can't easily manuver around the tables like the other princesses can. The princess that greets you stands in a little cove right inside the door and I bet you that's why she's always the one there. But I'd love to know if other people have seen other princesses be the greeter. I want to know if our theory is correct!Ill he I'm disneyworld this Friday till next Friday and I wanna meet belle from beauty and the beasts belle?
We met Belle and the Beast outside of France at Epcot last fall

No comments:

Post a Comment