Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does anyone actaully know Tunisian Belle?

What do you know about her?Does anyone actaully know Tunisian Belle?I know her - Does that count?



I know everything that there possibly is to know about me, but I'm not exactly big on sharing all my personal details with the whole world (sorry). Some things about myself that I will share:



-I am married

-I have three children

-I live in Tunisia

-I love to travel

-I am a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom)

-I can speak multiply languages





If there is anything that you would like to know about Tunisia, I'd be more than happy to help you with that. If you have any questions about me, as long as they are not too personal, feel free to contact me and ask.



Other than that, if you want to learn more about me, feel free to either contact me or visit my Multiply site, although most of my information is available only to my contacts.

http://jamiehassen.multiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment