Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?

Aww, its cute. Don't worry, you're not trying to hard. That person is just cranky..like their name suggests. And Olivia Belle, first name middle name right? Very cute. I just really love those names, though I would never use them because I have a cousin named Olivia, and a niece named Isabella and we call here Belle and Bella for short. Don't listen to the negative things people say.What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?It is a lovely name but both Olivia and Belle are very popular now, so it is not a unique name.

......................................鈥?/div>
  • 7 months ago
  • Report Abuse
What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?
I love Olivia, but don't care for Belle....Maybe Olivia Isabelle or Olivia Rayelle, to keep with a similar soundWhat do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?I LOVE it. I also love Belle Olivia if you want it to be a little less common. Good name either way. 鈾鈾?/div>
  • 7 months ago
  • Report Abuse

It's alright !

I love the name Olivia.

But I'm not too sure about Belle.What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?I like it, she could go by Livie if she wanted to.What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?
I think it is a beautiful name! I love it!
its reallllyyyyy pretty!!!! i LOVE it!What do you think of the girls name -Olivia Belle-?
You're trying too hard.
I think it's pretty.
I think it's a fine name! Lovely!
thats really cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment