Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you think of the band Belle and Sebastian?

I think they are great. I put them up there with the Beatles and Radiohead. And I think their album, "The Life Pursuit" is album of the year. Hands down. One of the best albums I have ever heard. Not a bad song on it. All the way through it is a total jam.What do you think of the band Belle and Sebastian?I think they are a very good band. A bit too precious and twee at times for my tastes, but still good.

If you're one of those people who likes to hear everything related to your favorite bands (like me), check out Looper, a side-project by Stuart David which turned into a full-time gig for him.What do you think of the band Belle and Sebastian?They are perfect.

Report Abuse

What do you think of the band Belle and Sebastian?Their album Boy With the Arab Strap is pretty good too.What do you think of the band Belle and Sebastian?
love them just saw them a few months ago in S.F.

if you like them try the Stars and Camera Obscura

No comments:

Post a Comment