Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?

I don't think so, she's been going out with Joe Jonas I believe.Is robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?No, they never dated. Rob hasn't had a girlfriend in like forever. Poor guyIs robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?
No because they never dated.

She dated his best friend Tom Sturridge.Is robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?nooo

my dear

they've never been dating xD

sooo, i'd guess that they are happily ever after :PIs robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?
Nope...I don't think so! Camilla Belle is dating Joe Jonas (I believe).



I'm not trying to get into any celebrities business, so if anyone thinks I am...I'm super sorry!Is robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?i dont think soIs robert pattison going through a bad break up with camilla belle?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment