Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Carol - Nintendo DS - I'm stuck on the scene where Ebenezer has to get Belle to kiss him!?

I've been on this same scene for ages! Does anyone know what I need to do? I've looked at the manual and online and no luck!Christmas Carol - Nintendo DS - I'm stuck on the scene where Ebenezer has to get Belle to kiss him!?Wow, I didn't know there was a Christmas Carol game, I watch it like fifty times every year. Make him jump up and down? Worked in Pitfall.Christmas Carol - Nintendo DS - I'm stuck on the scene where Ebenezer has to get Belle to kiss him!?sorry no clueChristmas Carol - Nintendo DS - I'm stuck on the scene where Ebenezer has to get Belle to kiss him!?I'm stuck there too was hoping for a clue

It's got to be something to do with the mistletoe but i can't get it to do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment