Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of the name Demi Belle?

It means small beauty.What do you think of the name Demi Belle?I like the names but I believe Demi Isabelle would sound nicer on the tongue...Demi Belle sounds a bit cut off...

or Demi Rosabelle...Demi Annabellexxx Demi is actully short for the name Demetria... and made famous by Demi Moore

xx or Demi as the middle name.. and Isabelle or Annabelle Rosabelle as a first name because yes in French Demi means half and I am sure your daughter will not be a half beautiful child she will be a beautiful baby so I agree Demi Isabelle or or Annabelle Demi sounds better than Demi Belle..in French it means half beautiful..xxx maybe you can call a daughter Demiana Belle instead or Remie or Romy-Belle

Romi-Belle ...could be short for Romina ...or RomiaWhat do you think of the name Demi Belle?
I love the name Demi, and love the name Belle

but when you put them together it makes the other sound a little cheap and trashy. e.g.

Demi Rose sounds really elegant,

Olivia Belle also sounds very pretty,

i just dont know why but demi belle doesnt.

Sorry!

Its probably just me.

good luck xxWhat do you think of the name Demi Belle?i like Demi and Belle/Bella separatley



Demi Isabelle sounds better and it isabelle also means Beauty or beautiful.



my neices name is Demi and it also means Earth Mother(just a bit of info for you)



Hope i helped
Demi means half in French. So, in France, it would translate "half beauty"!

I must admit I do agree with the folks here that Belle is a great name but not so when paired with Demi.

I like the sound of Seren (Seh-ren) Belle. Seren means star in Welsh. Good luck!!What do you think of the name Demi Belle?You can count on her being teaded endlessly.



Demi Belle wil be changed to Dumb Bell



You are setting her up for failure. She could



I bet she could surrive the name if she never told anyong her middle name.What do you think of the name Demi Belle?
Demi Belle is such a nice name. I absolutely love the name Demi and Belle is really cute. ;]

Good luck.
well Demi is a cute name but it remids me of that child molester Demi Moore so I wouldn't use it.



but I love the name Belle!What do you think of the name Demi Belle?
hmm different i hear belle and think beauty and the beast, i would keep the Belle part def. good luck
how about Demi Bella.

Fancy for dumbell. lol.

Just don't do it. its like when I almost named a kid Nestle.
I think they run together a bit too much, and it ends up sounding like 'dumb bell'. I like Belle more than I like Demi.
Terrible
both are tacky, nn and over used
i dont like it

No comments:

Post a Comment