Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?

Belle means the most beautiful girl in case you aren't sureIs angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?beautiful, lucky girl, I just get "shithead"Is angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?
ehh im not a fan of those...that is not bad but my boyfriends called me baby and babe which is not original but honeslty my biggest turn on is wen my bf says my nickname (from my name) i think thats hot and sexyyyyIs angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?That's beautiful and completely original.Is angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?
yeah



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Is angel belle a good nickname for a girlfriend? Or is that kinda dumb? I want to think of something ORIGINAL?__________________



" C u d d l e C a k e . "

__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment