Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you think of the name Maci Belle?

As a first name pronounced (May-cee) Belle!What do you think of the name Maci Belle?I absouloutley LOVE IT!!! I want to name my future daughter that!!!What do you think of the name Maci Belle?
That is pretty I Like it alot!!What do you think of the name Maci Belle?I don't like it, sorry.
awww...thats cute!!What do you think of the name Maci Belle?I love it, very cute!!!What do you think of the name Maci Belle?
Love it! =]

Its really cute.. good name
It's cute, although Maci does remind me of a department store... Despite that, I kind of like it.What do you think of the name Maci Belle?
very pretty and unusual name

i like it
Eh...not my cup of tea. sorry
Egh- to be honest, I think it's very juvenile sounding, and way too cutesy. It's important to consider that your daughter will one day be an adult, and in my opinion, "Maci Belle" just doesn't fit well on a 40 year old woman. Maybe it's cute when she's a baby, but it'll stop being so cute once she reaches adulthood.



Belle is a name that I think is all right as a nickname, but not as a "real" name, be it first or middle. It sounds too sugary and "cute" on an adult. Have you considered Isabelle or Annabel?



As for Maci, I think the less said; the better. First of all, it sounds very immature on an adult. Secondly, it's misspelled. Maci/Macey/Macie are all misspelled. The valid form of the "name" is Macy. And that's the name of a departments store. It doesn't bode so well on a person. Again, as a nickname, ok, but as a "real" name, it's not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment