Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good middle name for Belle?

This is the latest name i'm toying with for my future daughter

Belle

I Love the disney character Belle, she's independant and courageous. So what do you guys think of the name? Too short? Does it sound unfinished? ANy good middle names to go with it?What is a good middle name for Belle?Belle Angelina

Belle Sophia

Belle Johanna

Belle Melissa

Belle Rowan

Belle Kirsten

Belle KaterinaWhat is a good middle name for Belle?
Ami, as in Belle Ami which means good friendWhat is a good middle name for Belle?A good middle name would be Air
I really like it, it's pretty and doesn't sound unfinished, just sounds classy. Belle Marie perhaps?What is a good middle name for Belle?I would go with Evangeline.What is a good middle name for Belle?
I love the name Belle too, it's beautiful and elegant. I think it's really hard to find a name that works with a short name like Belle. But I'll try.



Belle Eve (It sounds like Believe - pretty!)

Belle Renee

Belle Victoria

Belle Clara

Belle Marie

Belle Elisabeth

Belle Sierra

Bella Kiera



Hope this helps :)x
I like belle but it sounds like a nickname maybe Isabelle for a longer name?

Maybe Belle Charlotte

Belle Grace

Belle Clara

Belle Kiara (Kee-ar-a)What is a good middle name for Belle?
I really really love it as an independent name (not being a shortening for something). But middle names are hard for it!!



I really can't think of any, maybe Belle Rose, but that looks too obvious. If you REALLY love Belle, she doesn't really need a middle name (I know it would be nice, but if nothing sounds right, don't ruin a beautiful name like Belle just coz you think it should have a middle name).
I really like the name Belle! As for middle names, maybe Belle Marie, Belle Victoria, Belle Skye, Belle Elizabeth??
i think you should pick

cheyenne rain

calista rain i love those names
I love that name....I love that it isn't a nickname for Isabelle =). I don't think it is too short or sounds unfinished....I think it is a wonderful name and here are some names that could be good middle names =).



Grace

Halle

Kathryn

Kate

Katie

Mary

Julia

Mikaela

Aly

Evelyn

Evi

Olivia

Alexis

Hope

Jean

Kelly

Mia

Faith

Addelyn

Elisabeth



Its hard coming up with middle names for that name!! Good luck!
I don't like Jacklyn, but Belle Jacqueline is pretty. Jacqueline is the French version and sounds much prettier, I think. Other suggestions:

Belle Rosalie

Belle Melisande

Belle Aurora (two princesses in one)

Belle Tatiana
I love Belle!!! This is my second favorite name. If I lived in America I'd use it but it's kind of cheesy here as it is a common word. I think it's beautiful. I like Belle Alexandria. I also like Belle Jacklyn, but the spelling doesn't look classy, I'd prefer Belle Jacqueline. (:
  • christian book
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment