Monday, January 23, 2012

If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?

in Marvell comics?



They both are put in reality contexts!If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?Metropolis is supposed to be Chicago. Gotham is NYC.If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?
No. In science, it proves facts. In the Bible, it gives the truth. And in Marvel comics, it gives fictional entertainment.If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?two things metropolis is chicago and superman is dc comics not marvel, spiderman is marvel and he is in new york
You do not have to believe in anything, it is a choice in which you already know. Just like how you choose to mock other's beliefs. Proud of yourself?If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?Allen you dumbass - facts are the truth. And there is definitely more truth in modern science than the bible. Mankind would be screwed over we looked into the bible for 'truth'.If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?
Yes...Superman is almighty. Plus he may even save your red neck *** one day
yea course you can!



they both have enough evidence to suggest they both exist :-)If I had to believe in God in the world from the Bible, should I also believe in Superman in NYC?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQKz56OQ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment