Monday, January 23, 2012

What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?

I was up in Vancouver last year where they film it and I saw his fat butt on his porch: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266鈥?/a>What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?OMG! That makes me look stupid for falling in love with him. I can't believe I had a crush on him. He's fat and ugly! Why did you had to ruin my fantasy!What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?
Now I'm a little disappointed, ok a lot disappointed ! I was expecting to see a picture of YOU PHOTO Shopped on to Tom Welling's body !What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?I still think he's handsome... %26amp; kinda creepy that you're taking pictures of people without their permission.
That's not Tom Welling. It's just some middle-aged fat man.What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?He has a stunt butt that he uses when filming.What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?
lol, I thought he was carrying a box at first. He looked like an ugly UPS stripper.
Heheee! You crack me up, brooo!What do you think of the picture of Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) that I took?
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment