Thursday, January 26, 2012

Has anyone used garnier belle blonde pre lightener and had success?

anyone? :( im too nervous to do it because i fear it will turn orange. and i do not have the funds to go to the hair dresser for this.





thank youHas anyone used garnier belle blonde pre lightener and had success?I used this to remove my pink hair colour before dyeing it blonde all over! What is your natural colour or artificial colouring at the moment?

With my pink because it did have red tones it did have ginger in it, but this was easily dyed over with a blonde garnier dye, and now I'm blonde with no hint of red (apart from my undercolour, haha). If you say what your natural hair colour is that'd help - but if it's brown, black, or even blonde, in most cases, then you will be fine. Especially if it is a pre-lightener!

The dye you use over this will usually cancel out any red tones.Has anyone used garnier belle blonde pre lightener and had success?my hair is kinda purlpish brown. im looking to go blonde using just this lightener. will that work?
  • rachel zoe collection
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment