Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?

Hey guys :)

Do you like the name Aurora belle? Or do you prefer Aurora Faye??

Or Belle Aurora?

I get to choose my baby sisters name! :)

Thankyoooo!Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?Aurora Belle is BEAUTIFUL.

I'd go with that one.

Good luck and congrats on your new baby sister :)Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?
Aurora is a beautiful name. I'm not a big fan of either of the middle names but if I had to choose between the 2 I would go with Belle. Keep Aurora as the 1st name. That's quite the honor you have, naming a baby sister is pretty special. Choose wisely, good luck!Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?I think they are both pretty but Aurora Belle sounds better in my opinion. It flows really well.

I say Aurora Belle over Belle Aurora because not only does Aurora Belle go better but Aurora is more unusual then Belle. Also loads of Isabelles and Annabelles will go be Belle so Aurora is much more unique.

I love your name taste :)

Hope this helps and good luck! x
I like Aurora Belle. This wont bother you but an interesting fact: Aurora is the name of the princess in Disneys Sleeping Beauty and Belle is the name of the princess in Disneys Beauty and the BeastDo you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?I think you have to think of how the name will affect your sister's life.

I just can't believe the other kids won't rag on her for having a name like Aurora.

Belle is ok.

I also like Bonnie(which means The Attractive One, or the Pretty One).Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?
Because Aurora was the name of Sleeping Beauty I probably wouldn't chose Belle (another Disney Princess) and go with Faye. Personally I think Mae or Kay sound nicer. --Aurora Mae or Aurora Kay
I like Aurora Belle, but did you know both names come from Disney princesses? I think Aurora Faye is very pretty and sounds better than Belle Aurora. You could call her Rorie for short.



(:Do you like the name Aurora Belle or Aurora Faye?
Sorry but Aurora and Belle are both Disney princesses which could suck for her when she's older. Faye is a nice name, Aurora Faye is nice :-)
Aurora Belle, very pretty(:
Aurora Belle
Aurora Faye
I like Aurora Belle and Belle Aurora. I am not big on the name Faye.
i like Aurora Belle. That being said it is VERY Disney to me. Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty!!



Cheers
I like Aurora Belle best.
i think aurora belle

No comments:

Post a Comment