Monday, January 30, 2012

What do you think of the name Emily Belle?

Do you like it, love it or hate it?

Please rate and say what you think!

Thank youWhat do you think of the name Emily Belle?Its okay =]What do you think of the name Emily Belle?
sorry i hate it i think Emily is so over used, belle's nice i guess i'd go with 4/10What do you think of the name Emily Belle?I like it. E.B. is a cute nickname.
Sounds like a steam engine.What do you think of the name Emily Belle?well i don't hate it but i'm not keen on it.What do you think of the name Emily Belle?
beautiful name
AWWWW to be honest the name Emily is a little common but Belle is absolutely gorgeous!

I love the name Carmen Belle

but i rate Emily Belle 6/10What do you think of the name Emily Belle?
Very pretty (: I like it.
Its nice, short and sweet



But Emily is so overrated and overused. Belle is nice although i prefer a longe version like Annabelle, Isabelle, Arabelle.



Emily Belle is nice though, i ll rate it 7/10
I love it. It's really cute but also classy. I imagine a really pretty girl called Emily Belle.
I like both names but I'm not sure I like them together, Is she to be known as Emily Belle or just Emily? as Emily Belle is not the easiest of names to say
I like it, but Emily is very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment