Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?

A little hot sauce, well-placed, will help.How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?dicker







(I meant as in negotiation)How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?
Smack her and tell her to go back to kitchen and make you a sammich.How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?Sing Psalm 23 a la mode de Elvis Presley
You are an elitist jack*** to be making fun of people just because of where they are from.How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?Perhaps my husband can help you. He tamed the wild wench of the west.How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?
Oh, honey, advice number one is to join her church and enthusiastically speak of Jesus.

Advice number two is to move South to her town and start becoming one of them immediately. The Southerners look with a jaded eye upon all Northerners, until you have lived among them for a few years, and then you're a Southerner and they trust you.

If it's Texas, it helps to buy a pickup and profess your love of rodeo and high school football.
I,m a Southern Belle from the Bible belt.and you will not tame one of us, most of us believe in God and doing right,so big boy if you think

you can tame us,come on down.How can I tame a Southern belle from the Bible belt?
Be very careful, If she is a true Christian, she has The Highest of Powers on her side and if she calls Him down on you, you will fall on your knees and cry Holy. But it may be too late. Amen, Sister elaine
Tame? HAHAHAHA!!!!!.
Take her to a Marilyn Manson Concert...

No comments:

Post a Comment