Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?

http://houndbite.com/?houndbite=15512

^a 30 second clip of me singing



my school is doing beauty and the beast...i want to play belle!

would i make a good belle?Do you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?You have an amazing voice a whole lot of potential but you need to work a little bit on your control. You also tend to get a little breathy when holding out long vibrato notes.All you really need to do, I'm guessing, is learn how to breathe right. Inhale with a large breath before you start singing and make sure when you breathe your stomach moves in and out, not your shoulders up and down. Take large breaths every time you have a chance and I'm betting you'll get the part. That was fantastic. (But you might want to learn the lyrics. Just kidding. Don't worry about that.) If you work on acting and breathing you'll have a very good chance of getting the part. You'd make a very good Belle, I'm sure. :)Do you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?
You have a beautiful voice and could get the part but I am not sure because I don't know the voices of the other girls auditioning. Besides that, it depends if you are a good actor, committed to memorizing your part, and passionate about the play. If you are very dependable and the teacher knows that you are you have a pretty good shot because of your amazing voice and hopefully your acting skills! Good Luck and I hope this helped!Do you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?Yep. You have a fairy tale voice. More broadway, then kelly clarkson, so if you ever want to be famous, i wouldnt try getting a record deal. But i still think you will get the part.
YES!

Honestly,

I love your voice.

It's not perfect, because nothing is.

But it's beautiful.

Good Job!Do you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?Yes you have a great voice and I think it is just right to for Belle, as you sound quite like her. Beauty and the beast is one of my fave films :DDo you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?
I believe it sounded almost exactly like the movie music, so I would vote you on.
You sound okay but I dont know cause I haven't heard the other people who are trying to get the part of belleDo you think i will get the part of belle in beauty and the beast?
ooo pretty voice! you can DO it. =)



good luck!
Sounds good to me! I would give you the part.
Wow you are amazing... trust me you'll make it you sound fantastic!!!!
you sound great, i tihnk u could make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment