Monday, January 23, 2012

If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?

And if im alive and well, will you be there holding my hand?If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?I'll keep you by my side, with my super-human mind. I haven't heard that in forever %26lt;3If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?
? yesss



everyone needs someone when the world falls down around them :)



(P.S. i know it is a song lol)If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?Please keep me by your side with your superhuman might.

Kryptonite.
That's a song by 3 Doors Down called "Kryptonite"If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?Of course I will still call you superman.If I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?
Nope, sorry.

xP
I will call you superman but in no way am I holding your hand...

xDIf I go crazy, then will you still call me superman?
yes

u r my hero
I'll keep you by my side with my super human mind. . . Still heart that song!
surer-r-r i will, but you have to promice me that you will take your medication

No comments:

Post a Comment