Monday, January 23, 2012

If superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?

I think in real life superman would face much more small annoying problems like such that would lead to to his public hateIf superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?lol! I really don't have an answer to this question. I just figured I'd write and say thanks for the laugh. This question more than amused me. Funny and I mean funny stuff.If superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?
depends



were the gays being okay? not mean just proctesting nothing bad happening on thier behalf?



of are they like causing fights and being nasty?



I am a lesbian



I say it all depends on the behavior cos sometimes protest can get out of hand on anyones behalf about anythingIf superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?Ive seen this happen once or twice and nobodys mentioned it so i guess not.If superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?
One never sees Superman as a homophobe or a racistIf superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?LMFAO

that was a weird image to think of

he'd probably be one of the people protesting.If superman broke up a gay protest would he be considered anti-gay?
He wore tights and red boots.It's hard to get gayer than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment